From model year to model year, Cadillac makes slight changes to its vehicles to improve their value and appeal. The all-new 2018 Cadillac XT5, for example, features several changes from the 2017 model that make it even more attractive to buyers in the market for a luxury crossover.
2018 Cadillac XT5 Updates
- The XT5 loses two color options—Dark Adriatic Blue Metallic and Silver Coast Metallic—but adds three new exciting colors—Harbor Blue Metallic, Deep Amethyst Metallic, and Bronze Dune Metallic.
- The XT5 also gets five new accessories for the 2018 model year: assist steps, all-weather floor mats, bright surround with Black Chrome mesh grille, illuminated cargo sill plate, and clear tail lamps.
- Cadillac has also added a new base trim level to the XT5 lineup with all-wheel drive.
- The XT5 gains the Rear Seat Reminder technology and an automatic heated steering wheel, which engages based on ambient air temperature.
- However, the XT5 loses the driver-side thigh extension seat adjuster.
- The XT5 is now available with the Deep Amethyst Metallic with Cirrus interior and Dark Titanium accents.
Experience the updates for the 2018 Cadillac XT5 in person by taking the improved luxury crossover for a test drive at Sarant Cadillac in Farmingdale, New York.