The 2018 Cadillac Escalade is well-known for its luxury and size. While many of us get to see them on the outside, stepping inside is a whole different experience. We encourage you to take a test drive at Sarant Cadillac to truly experience the 2018 Cadillac Escalade interior.
- Space: The Cadillac Escalade seats up to seven passengers and still offers 15.2 cubic feet of cargo capacity. Fold down the second and third rows, and you’ll get up to 94.2 cubic feet of cargo capacity. Get even more space in your center console, which features USB ports and a 110-volt power outlet.
- Elegant materials: The cut-and-sewn interior is hand-crafted and features materials like leather and natural woods.
- Comfort: Stay comfortable—and keep your occupants comfortable with Tri-Zone Climate Control, heated and cooled seats for the front, heated seats for the back, and a leather-wrapped heated steering wheel.
- Audio: Enjoy a premium audio experience with the 16-speaker Bose® Surround Sound system with Centerpoint® technology.
- Innovative tech: The Escalade boasts convenience technology like Adaptive Remote Start via the MyCadillac app and keyless access. Other cool tech includes the Rear Camera Mirror, the Driver Information Center, OnStar 4G LTE Wi-Fi, wireless phone charging, a rear-seat entertainment system, and more.
For a more hands-on experience with the 2018 Cadillac Escalade and its high-end interior, stop by Sarant Cadillac.